Friday, October 23, 2009

The first step




First step of every marriage?! Of course is the PROPOSAL!
Every girl dreamt of having the perfect proposal. At least when friends ask, you can proudly tell the romantic story and scenario.

My proposal did not really go according as my dream proposal.



It was a weekday and I was working late that night having disucssion with my manager. He met me near my office, we went to our usual dinner place in different cars. This is a chinese restaurant which serve dishes, fried noodles and rice. We had our usual dinner and usual chats.



I went into my car after dinner, but he asked me to wait. He went into his car, brought out a bouquet of flower and a box. I was so shocked. He came into the car and he proposed.

This is the bear in the box. I named her as the "mama bear".
I know he is sincere. I never doubt his love to me. But where is my romantic dinner? Where is the music? It ends up in front of a 'dai cao' chinese restaurant.

Well, he blamed me on working too late. Haha....

The most important thing.... his true love to me, and he promised to take care of me for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment